Not a CNA, but interested in becoming one? Ask about our CNA in training program!
We are Colavria Hospitality; a progressive, local, and rapidly growing provider of rehabilitation, long-term care, and assisted living in the Denver Metro area. We live our core principals of innovation, collaboration, and harmonious relationships and work environments every day.
Don't miss your chance to be part of a locally owned company with a great culture!
Are you a new C.N.A? We will reimburse you for the cost of your certification program!
What you’ll be doing every day as a C.N.A:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A), you will provide and foster a culture of placing our residents and guests first in the daily decisions involving their care and life in the community. Partnering with residents and the Interdisciplinary Team, you will coordinate and deliver care based on the resident’s desires and clinical needs.
Who we are looking for:
Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A) will be able to demonstrate composure, customer focus, patience, and the ability to gain trust and establish rapport with residents and your team. Of course, you will also be actively certified as a C.N.A.
You will be a great fit for our community if you:
- Prefer working in an environment where you are "not just a number"
- Share our values: innovation, collaboration, and harmonious relationships and work environments.
- Are great at building relationships and understand the person-centered care model
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day
- Are happy with your job but would like to grow it into a career
- Would like to start or continue your career. We love new grads, those looking to transition into a career in senior services.
We care about your physical, mental, and financial well-being and offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Bonus Opportunities!
- Employee Assistance and Wellness program
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401(K) with a great match!
- Flexible Spending
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Education programs
- Much more!
If you're interested, we're looking forward to talking with you soon!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our employment application system or are unable to apply electronically due to needing accommodations, please email email@example.com or call 303-421-3600
Equal Opportunity Employer