Initiates conversations with current managed IRA customers, connects them with their advisor on record with the purpose of performing routine retirement planning check-ins; analysis of their life events, financial goals, concerns and current performance of their retirement accounts.
- Initiate contact with current customers (via phone, email, etc.) to introduce/connect them with the Relationship Management team and/or their advisor on record.
- Guides customers through the Transamerica customer experience; gathers information, maintains updated client records, and properly notates client interactions.
- Sets advisor up for successful appointments (virtual or phone-based).
- Builds good rapport with clients, explaining RM value proposition, uncovering any additional opportunities that may impact the client's financial goals and time horizon, ensuring the call and appointment are documented and dispositioned correctly in Salesforce.
- Facilitate two-way communication with the advisor team to ensure customer needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of product offerings to better identify the value proposition to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in financial services and/or customer service.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and persuasive manner.
- Listening skills to identify and assess customer needs.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company through a virtual environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office products.
- Knowledge of Transamerica products.
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com), automated workflow systems, and digital financial advice platforms.
- Ability to explain technical processes over the phone.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $38,000-$50,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 5%.
- Office/call center environment.
- Schedule may vary to fulfill service levels during hours of operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.