Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$69475.htmld
Client Service Representative
Broadway Animal Hospital seeks an experienced Client Service Representative to join our team.
Join the team of the premier animal hospital voted Best Veterinarian in Boulder for 9 consecutive years! Our AAHA-accredited hospital is dedicated to unparalleled patient care and customer service while providing a professional work environment conducive to our staff members’ education & growth. Our 3 doctor practice offers full service veterinary care in a state of the art medical facility that also provides boarding, grooming & massage services.
We’re looking for a personable yet highly professional “service extraordinaire” to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Why We Need You:
As the face of Broadway Animal Hospital, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).