Corporate Office Services Coordinator
- Receive and sort all incoming mail/packages daily.
- Accurately distribute mail, overnights and inter office items to locations and associates.
- Log & distribute incoming shipments using provided software. (MS Excel, TrackPad)
- Check processing to include preparation, documentation, operation of scanning equipment and data entry of confidential information.
- Follow safety and security protocol for all incoming mail and overnight items.
- Responsible for the movement of mail between locations either by company vehicle, walking, or working with a local courier service.
- Receive, log and distribute all TDA Associate’s personal packages.
- Operates high volume xerographic equipment and performs finishing activities to successfully complete the copying production and finishing volumes as defined by the users.
- Prioritize work orders, identifying equipment problems, performing minor repairs to equipment or arranging for repair service.
- Assist internal customers with print jobs and assembling of materials and resolves issues related to Copy Center services.
- Prepare and process all outgoing mail, overnights, and freight shipments using mail center equipment and vendor supplied.
- Ensure all outgoing is processed in a timely manner to meet daily pickup schedules of Presort, US Postal Service, and overnight carriers. Deliver by company vehicle to vendor when required.
- Prepare daily distribution packs to other TDA locations.
- Assist internal customers with sending of personal mail/shipments.
- Process daily Manual Transfers to include, print, stamp, mail and input tracking information.
- Document all incoming and outgoing certified, registered, and overnight items in the letter/package tracking logs located on the TDA intranet.
- Record information for all incoming and outgoing mail volumes on provided spreadsheets.
- Process requests for office supplies and other types of supplies, as required.
- Ensure basic office supplies are available in designated locations.
- Assist with special supply orders, ensuring the correct cost centers are charged.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience
- 2 years total experience
- Skills in MS Excel & Word. Proficient Typing & 10 Key Skills
- Skill & Safe operation of mail center equipment (postage, folder/inserter) and general office equipment.
- Skill & Safe operation of High Volume copier & finishing equipment.
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs. on a regular basis and on occasion, up to 50 lbs.
- Driver license and excellent driving record may be required.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.