CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Customer Care Manager IV is the single point of contact for assigned customer accounts which typically have a large revenue scope, complex product needs, and/or require significant project management due to the size of the organization.
The Main Responsibilities
- Manage interactions from the customer order through billing to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Promote revenue growth, retention, and overall customer satisfaction
- Serve as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of customer issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects, and billing activities
- Manage large and complex customer implementation projects which include but are not limited to creating and maintaining detailed project schedules, tracking the project’s financial state, understanding unique aspects of projects as well as understanding technical and operational specifications
- Own and manage all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders
- Manage all aspects of the conversion of sales to revenue for the company
- Manage all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service “turn up.” Communicate order status in a timely manner to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls
- Initiate and track the timely and accurate moves, adds, changes and disconnects to the customer’s services based on their requests
- Coordinate proactively with sales and sales engineers on the pre-sales engagement process to ensure product compliance and solutions definition
- Own and create service delivery and service management performance review presentations
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 3 + years’ experience in customer service or in the telecommunications industry
- Experienced interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations and deliver proactive results in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across diverse organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated success working effectively under pressure while managing and organizing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to develop documentation to be reported to all levels of management and customers
- 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Alternate Location:US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Ohio-Dublin; US-Oklahoma-Tulsa; US-Virginia-Herndon
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.