Customer Care Representative I-III
Given Anthem’s scale, balance sheet, broad national reach and depth at the local market level, Anthem has established a new business unit called the Diversified Business Group.
The Diversified Business Group is a solutions-oriented business unit within the Company that will support Anthem and other external clients in the pursuit of transforming healthcare.
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Like to make a difference?
- Our call center truly helps our members solve problems!!
Customer Care Representative I-III:
What will my day look like?
- We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything – they contact you!
- You may assist a customer to find the right doctor for them or their family, solve a claim concern, or help them understand their benefits.
- Every time a customer calls with a question or concern, you guide them through.
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Most of your time is on the phone helping members and using computer-based resources to help retrieve information. Don’t like reading off scripts? We don’t either. We help you deliver excellent service to our members without needing a script.
- You are the caring problem solver for our members.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our members to help them with whatever challenges they are facing.
- Look at data to help advise our members on the next course of action.
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
What will my first year look like?
- You’ll start off with an extensive training program where you’ll be provided all the information you need.
- Training includes working in the actual call center area to help you succeed right away.
- Once you leave training and join your team and manager, you will take calls that best match your skill sets.
- If you want to grow, our managers give you opportunities to increase your skill sets and take more complex calls.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of our goals weekly.
- Our call center helps people with real healthcare challenges and you’ll get the opportunity to help people after your training.
- We offer a competitive bi-weekly salary as well as an incentive plan – which if you are successful in your role, will be paid on a quarterly basis.
- We offer education reimbursement assistance and an opportunity to earn your degree through our College for America program.
- This role is truly the backbone of our organization and gives you a true opportunity for growth within a Fortune 40 company.
- Excited and passionate about helping solve problems - you don’t need to have a healthcare background to apply
- Be curious about our members needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service.
- A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
- Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day.
- Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions.
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift between 6:00am - 9:00pm MST Monday-Friday.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.