Customer Service Representative
Waste Connections is looking for a high energy Customer Service Representative to join our GROWING team in Henderson, Colorado.
- $17-18 per hour
- Monthly incentive bonus
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US:
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes and demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational system.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. Our Customer Service Reps have their own workstation or cubicle space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of Phone Customer Service experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
To speak with our virtual recruiter immediately and possibly schedule a phone interview, please follow this link:
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)