DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Sarah Cannon at HealthONE is determined to make a difference in our patients' lives. Through Sarah Cannon, we are a part of a network that has conducted community-based clinical trials for more than 20 years and has conducted 260+ first-in-man clinical trials to date. Sarah Cannon has been a clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE is an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
Please visit our website at: SarahCannonResearch.com/Denver
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE
is an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
The Data Coordinator
provides support to Clinical Trial Specialist (CTS) on a daily basis, ensures all activities are conducted according to company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and all applicable Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- You will supports CTS to meet industry trial data deadlines
- You will obtain source documentation for patients enrolled into clinical trial
- You will assist CTS with case report form completion and query resolution
- You will assist in Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting and tracking
- You will create and maintain patient visit tracking spreadsheets for CTS
- You will maintain and archive study administrative files
- You will be assigned special procedural projects to enhance the functioning of Drug Development Data Operations
- Throughout the conduct of the clinical trial you will assess adherence to SCRI SOPS, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
QualificationsWhat you should have for this role:
- Knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory terms
- Knowledge of GCP and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience, Clinical trials support, or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Do you want to be a part of a team working together to fight cancer?
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.