EIT Technology Office Chief Of Staff
**Description:** Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Technology \(EIT\) Chief of Staff will work directly with the EIT Technology Office Director to champion key leadership initiatives and act as a bandwidth extender to explore strategic ideas to fuel ongoing innovative growth\. This is a highly visible role combining strategic planning, general business management, business development, and project management to drive alignment and performance across the organization\. Our team is uniquely positioned to impact the end\-to\-end user journey, and we are looking for a candidate who is laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to users every day\. The role demands strong organizational discipline and a persuasive manner and be able to act independently representing the leadership team\.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with senior stakeholders to gather and shape executive communications\.
· Manage relationships with key stakeholders and larger executive teams\.
· Have a strong emphasis on product focused thinking\.
· Drive alignment on priorities and requirements across the LM IT organizations\.
· Work closely with cross\-functional teams on driving strategy and ensuring that delivery milestones are met\.
· Provide concise views on operational data, technical solutions, and overall business development\.
· Deliver effective story\-lines and strategy updates for key senior leadership and ongoing operational reviews\.
· Develop guidelines, templates and tone for the Technology Office team\.
· Act as the digital advocate leading culture initiatives to embed design thinking and a digital\-first mentality within the organization\.
· Provide oversight, coordination and guidance to projects of high importance
· Act as chair to quarterly business review meetings, including roadmap status tracking and team updates
· Ensure the Director and team are briefed and prepared for internal and external high profile meetings as necessary
· Carry out detailed analytical research on the market and competitive landscape for both the US and International business
· Day to day management of selected projects with prioritization or approaches and monitoring of budgets and timings
· Able to develop, or facilitate the development of, solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation\.
· Develop timelines and action plans to mitigate potential risks, including escalations to key stakeholders\.
· Varied ad hoc projects and reports that require coordination across the various teams, as required\.
· Work with and/or lead cross functional teams
· Assist Director and team in communications
· Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion
· Preparation and routine maintenance of reporting and status charts
· Distribution of status materials to the relevant organizational leads
· Organizing and facilitating regular status meetings
· Business Process Mapping
•Project and program management Portfolio experience with strong organizational skills
• Experience communicating to all levels of the organization including business and technical audiences
• Experience with contingency planning efforts, identify bottlenecks, surface issues, and proactively drive for their resolution\.
•Demonstrated hands\-on expertise in collaboration, productivity, and other tools
•Proven ability to influence without formal authority\- taking ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, delegating as appropriate to stakeholders providing input
•Demonstrated ability to thrive in roles and processes that are not clearly defined, constantly evolving and broad through self\-reliance and resourcefulness
•Proven ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, time management for self and team
•Demonstrated business savvy and confidence to interface with all levels of employees
•Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
•Demonstrated exceptional relationship and partnering skills while leveraging resources appropriately
•IT Agile Management experience
•1\-3 years’ experience in a similar Technology, Chief of Staff role
•Skilled in distilling insights, synthesizing and crafting compelling presentations for executive audiences
•The candidate must have proven experience in working in a matrixed environment and managing multiple stakeholders
•Able to maintain both a rigorous attention to detail and a big\-picture, strategic mindset
•Proactive and creative in approaching problems and presenting financial data with advanced analytics knowledge, including pivot tables, modeling, and specialized functions
•Capital and Operating Expense budgeting and forecasting experience highly desired
•Ability to quickly learn new concepts, solve problems, and implement solutions
•Embraces teamwork; shares ideas / methods to improve performance
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.