Electronics Engineer, Power Subsystems, Early Career
**Description:** Are you ready to start your career working at an extraordinary company in **Littleton, CO** ?
**The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.**
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems\.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus\. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
Are you ready to join us as an **Electrical Power Subsystem Engineer** for Military Support Programs\. Be part of an interdisciplinary engineering team in design, documentation, fabrication, assembly, test, and integration of electronics hardware\. There is opportunity for quick growth in a fast\-paced environment\!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
• Support and coordination of technical design changes\.
• Design and documentation reviews\.
• Manufacturing and test discrepancy resolution\.
• Generation and review of end item data\.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills\.
• Flexibility and experience on integrated product teams\.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: ===
• **2 \- 5 years** of professional experience for this role\.
• You are willing to obtain a **Top Secret** clearance, including polygraph, thus you are a **citizen of the United States** \.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big\-picture thinking\.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link\.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin\. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status\.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education\.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance, thus US Citizenship is required\.
• Experience with circuit design and circuit analysis
• Experience with ECAD / design tools \(Zuken, Pspice, matlab, mathcad\)
• CPE delegate experience for electronics hardware
• Component level manufacturing & testing experience
• Knowledge of satellite power subsystem
• Able to work in a fast paced team environment to meet customer needs
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cost and scheduled constrained environment
• Proven hardware design and delivery experience for spacecraft power systems
• Ability to communicate how and why a design meets specified requirements both in writing and verbally
• Strong problem solving skills
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.