Executive Assistant, Hospital Services Group -World Headquarters
DaVita is looking for its next Executive Assistant to join the Hospital Services National Team. The position will be based out of our World Headquarters, in Denver, CO. This individual will be crucial to the success of the department and will support several directors located both in Denver and remote.
We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an Executive Assistant role providing support to several team members. Articulate written and verbal communication and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities is a MUST! DaVita is looking for an individual who is detail-oriented and will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of service possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, organize and update schedules and calendars of multiple directors and VPs
- Arrange and plan team meetings /events and coordinate the associated agendas
- Initiate and manage travel arrangements (plane/car/hotel)
- Manage expense reporting
- Attend selected team meetings as requested
- Edit PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents as requested
- Assist team with physician agreements and amendments
- Support internal communications with initiatives, newsletters and events
- Assist Customer Relationships team with contract collation, and customer communications
- Juggle multiple priorities and work at a high level of proficiency with minimal supervision
- Some travel as needed to manage meetings and events
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Executive Assistant:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 5 + years of proven experience supporting leadership positions required including calendar management, meeting/event coordination, expense report management and all aspects of arranging travel (i.e. flight itinerary, car/pick-up, hotel etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced ability to work with Microsoft Office applications required, including working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required, with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively in everyday performance and interactions
- Understanding of and compliance with DaVita employment guidelines, policies and procedures
- Multi-tasking – ability to juggle multiple projects/priorities
- Adaptability – ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to frequent change
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive mindset and initiative to get things done
- Collaborative and flexible approach to work
- Strong work ethic; willingness to accept high levels of personal responsibility and commitment; strong drive to go beyond the call of duty
- Strong perseverance and willingness to learn new processes and technological applications; desire for continuous learning
- Focus on service excellence
- Desire to be part of a fun, yet hard working team
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.