As an information security manager in identity access management, you’ll lead a team of analysts responsible for reducing risk to our company’s information systems. You’ll make strategy recommendations, which can include implementing best practices in IT related to security awareness, policy standards, and guidelines along with consulting senior management and legal. In this role, you’ll be an advisor to senior management about risks to the business from the perspective of information security, privacy, and compliance. You’ll also assess the impact on our business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information alongside the Director of Information Security. This is a remote position with occasional travel to an office for a meeting and/or training.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in the information security, risk, project management or related fields and a minimum of eight years of related experience.
- In lieu of a degree, High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or higher and a minimum of twelve years related work experience.
- An advanced related degree may be substituted for one year of relevant work experience.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Has an understanding of government regulations and industry requirements
- Collaborates effectively with others including senior leadership.
- Solid communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- $118,350 – $144,650/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 40% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer