Information Systems Analyst Sr
**Description:** Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive\. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries\.
This Enterprise Operations \(EO\) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Deer Creek Facility in Littleton, CO\. This position will be responsible for leading IT Projects related to Space IT infrastructure servers and IT\-related tasks, which includes system maintenance on UNIX/Linux servers and various applications, deployment/remediation automation with Ansible, UNIX/Linux scripting \(i\.e\., Bash, CSH, etc\.\) and other day\-to\-day support\. Daily operational support could include Disaster Recovery \(data backup\), patching, incident support \(Service Now\), change management \(Service Now\) and server migration\.
U\.S\. Citizenship required for this facility\.
• Experience with Linux server administration
• Experience with programming/scripting
• Experience leading projects
• Experience with Linux Networking
• Experience with incident management
• Experience troubleshooting system issues
• U\.S\. Citizenship required for this facility
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
• Ability to obtain Security\+ certification
• Experience with RHEL V6\.x and V7\.x
• Experience with Solaris Unix Administration
• Knowledge of Ubuntu Linux Administration
• Knowledge of shell \(bash/csh\), Perl, and Python scripting
• Knowledge of configuration management tools \(Ansible, Puppet, etc\)
• Knowledge of version\-control systems \(Git, Subversion, etc\.\)
• Security\+ certification
• Active DoD Secret clearance
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow\.