You're ahead of the curve in market access trends and market dynamics.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique On Demand Key Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Achieve sales and TRX goals and related business results.
- Function as the primary driver for sales function with the customers (IM’s, HIV Specialists, Endo’s and ID’s)
- Lead in implementation of sales and contribute to marketing strategies
- Manage expense budget for their sales territory and maintain fiscal responsibility
- Achieve performance goals and objectives at all levels and implement appropriate measures to ensure achievement.
- Achieve challenging metrics and to be willing to receive constructive feedback from NBD and course correct as necessary
- Achieve or exceed performance expectations, including adherence to all policies.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and trainings
- Recommend positive solutions toward increasing productivity and improved operational efficiency.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- 4 year college degree (preferably in a healthcare-related field)
- Minimum 3 Years HIV Sales, Immunology or Oncology experience
- Documented history of Sales Results
- Proven experience building, maintaining and leveraging relationships
- Advanced Managed Care Organization/Accountable Care Organizations/Patient Centered Medical Homes knowledge
- Advanced skills in resource collaboration with Marketing and Sales Teams
- Clearance on all pre-employment screening
- Ability to attend required training programs as well as periodic scientific conferences
- Ability to travel overnight
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. The benefits for this position include flexible paid time off (PTO), company car or car allowance, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Eligibility to earn commissions/bonus based on company and individual performance.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $125,000 to $135,000 The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual salary will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)