The Military Relationship Liaison represents the credit union in a member acquisition/member education/sales capacity as well as acting as a liaison to the leadership of our membership military installations and/or senior management as needed. This representation will include establishing and maintaining working relationships with senior commissioned and non-commissioned officers and civilian base personnel as appropriate, identifying support needs for the installation, and facilitating educational briefings for base personnel. This position will further establish and maintain partnerships with service center personnel assigned to military installation locations, facilitate education briefings, and identify and make recommendations for a unique product and/or service solutions for military personnel to Center Operations Leadership. The position will conduct (at a minimum) bi-monthly visits with appropriate base personnel and military comptrollers. The position will furthermore represent Ent in dealings with military-oriented support organizations, including but not limited to the Colorado Springs/Denver/Pueblo Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Councils. The position will be involved in, and accountable for, promoting credit union products and services on base installations and will represent Ent and participate in appropriate military events and activities, including annual recognition events, unit change of command ceremonies, community leader orientations, and other opportunities at the direction of Ent Credit Union leadership. The Military Relationship Liaison is charged with achieving and maintaining Ent's position as the primary financial services provider for all military installations where we have a presence while preserving exclusivity pursuant to Operating Agreements. The position requires identifying additional opportunities to engage with installation personnel to relay Ent's value proposition and acquire new business. This individual is responsible for ensuring business continuity for service center operations on the installation, specifically ensuring operating/lease agreements are reviewed and executed as written, base resources are extended to center operations as required, and base communication to facility managers is consistent and timely. The position will also be responsible for managing Marketing and Philanthropic budgets within established limits.
- Base command interaction/consultation for sales/service activities.
- Represent Ent at military/community functions.
- Meet regularly with base commercial sponsorship managers to discuss annual sponsorship goals and objectives to assess and adjust marketing support needs. Review ongoing performance to identify adjustments to annual marketing plans as needed.
- Develop project/budget management - assessment, reporting, evaluating and adjusting as required for accurate annual and project budget accountability.
- Base center staff sales interaction.
- Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Ent policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Minimum Formal Education for this Position:
- Associate's Degree in Business, Communications, Sales & Marketing, Public Policy, or other relevant field of study.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Communications, Sales & Marketing, Public Policy, or other relevant field of study. preferred
Minimum Work Experience:
- 5+ years' military experience.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of Education and/or experience required. All degrees listed are considered to be "knowledge consistent with?. Each year of equivalent work experience may be exchanged for 1 year in a relevant degree program or vice versa. For example, 4+ years of required accounting experience could be substituted for an associate's degree and 2+ years of work experience.
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong communication, public speaking, education, relationship management, organizational and sales skills are required.
- Strong diplomacy, tact, and rapport within the military community is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the economic, psychological, social and cultural factors present within the Military community for the purpose of understanding potential member needs, interests, expectations, and behavior.
- The ability to provide consultation relevant to the development of member relationships, member satisfaction, member education, member-appropriate promotions, and member-appropriate advertising within the Military community.
- Valid Driver's license, registration, and insurance. required
- Valid Military ID. preferred
Environmental, Physical and Psychological Requirements
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Frequently
- Lifting - Rarely (40 Lbs)
- Carrying - Rarely
- Pushing - Rarely
- Pulling - Rarely
- Balancing - Rarely
- Stooping - Rarely
- Kneeling - Rarely
- Crouching - Rarely
- Crawling - Rarely
- Reaching - Occasionally
- Handling - Occasionally
- Grasping - Occasionally
- Feeling - Occasionally
- Talking - Frequently
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Occasionally
- Noises louder than normal speaking volume - Occasionally
- Temperature Changes - Rarely
- Atmospheric Conditions - Rarely
Typical Pay Range: $60,507 to $79,409 (S15)
This position is eligible for our corporate bonus program based on company performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).