**Description:** **The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.**
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems\. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products\. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
Lockheed Martin Space in Littleton, CO has an immediate opportunity for an **early to mid\-career** Procurement Planning professional who wants to be part of this mission\. If you have an interest in all things space and an interest in working for a company that will put astronauts on Mars, create 3D printed satellites, launch payloads that learn in orbit, or that develop national defense systems, come and be a part of our Supply Chain team\. At Lockheed Martin Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity\. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours \-\- as a Lockheed Martin employee\. Lockheed Martin values your Supply Chain/Procurement skills, training, and education\. Come and experience your future\!
The Program Material Manager \(PMM\) will interface between various programs and the Acquisition Team\. As the PMM “lead”/liaison for the program, you will act as interface between Acquisition and any internal customers\. Responsibilities will include:
• Advocate for the Acquisition ConOps with program customers
• Lead a proactive stance to eliminate waste in the supply chain and to optimize procurements by bringing the program the best value on each acquisition
• Understand part/supplier disconnects along the supply chain life\-cycle, develop and manage acquisition return\-to\-green plans as necessary
• Be a strategic program interface \(provide input to the development of Program requirements\) through coordination with MRP/MPS to develop forecasts for future requirements, engage programs early in the life cycle to influence optimal acquisition strategy, support proposal activity as necessary
• Monitor Program specific supplier execution
• Analyze and prioritize Program workload with Focused Acquisition Center Cell Managers/Leads
• Manage resolution of issues between buyers and parts engineers
• Work directly with Program materials and processes team, along with the IPT leads
Our employees working in this level of position **typically have 5 \- 10 years of professional experience** \.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big\-picture thinking\. Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on\-site medical care, 25 three\-day weekends, and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin\. Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package\.
• Bachelors degree in a Supply Chain/Business discipline
• 3\-4 years of supply chain/procurement related experience
• Understanding of Supply Chain life cycle
• Experience Leading teams
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Negotiation and purchasing background desired
• Great communication and high sense of urgency
• Experience with SAP, P2P, or any ERP systems preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong business acumen
• Team oriented
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.