1. Responsible for the completion of requested property accounting functions by assigned due dates.
2. Inspects apartments after move out to determine the security deposit dispositions.
3. Keeps abreast of property conditions, and to makes suggestions and initiates action to make needed improvements.
4. Assures compliance with all regulations for funding sources (e.g., LIHTC, RTC, Project Based Section 8, Public Housing etc.).
5. Give direction and delegate tasks to property staff. May be responsible for more than one property.
6. Lease apartments when needed. This includes but is not limited to the following duties:
a. Completes reference and credit checks to assure AHA leasing guidelines are followed. .
b. Receive and process completed applications including the determining of eligibility under the program guidelines.
c. Prepares lease documents, addendums, and community policies for all residents.
d. Coordinate move-in of new residents.
e. Inspect move-ins to assure staff and vendors are performing their jobs in such as manner as to meet company standards
f. Complete unit inspection with resident on or before move-in.
g. Advise resident of proper operation of appliances.
h. Provide Resident Handbook to new residents, outlining the community policies, location of schools, stores and important phone numbers.
i. Performs follow-up of any concerns or additional work orders that were noted in the move in inspection or lease signing process.
7. Monitors advertising to assure full occupancy. Keeps waiting list(s) current.
8. Enforces and follows all Fair Housing rules and regulations.
9. Delivers any posting to residents
10. Is available to take all resident complaints, including but not limited to: repair requests, resident relations, towing, and resident assistance.