**Description:** **The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.** At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems\. **Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products?** We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
This position will be responsible for a full range of moderate to complex administrative work assignments supporting the ATLO Directors of Denver Site Operations, ATLO Test, and ATLO Test Engineering and their organizations\. This position will require multi\-tasking effectively in a high paced environment, demonstrating initiative and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests\.
**Summary of Key Duties for this position:**
• Responsible for maintenance of calendars, arranging meetings and making travel arrangements\.
• Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled and utilizes standard software \(e\.g\. MS Office Applications, SharePoint, Internet\) to compose correspondence, spreadsheets, PowerPoint charts and Lockheed Martin unique software \(e\.g\. Concur\) for managing expense reports\.
• Assures detail in tasks, provides updates, and statuses tasks to meet deadlines\.
• Determines priorities in regards to non\-routine situations, remedies commitments to maximize leadership efficiency\.
• Occasional travel required in the planning and management of leadership off sites\.
• Performs office logistical management and additional assignments as required in support of the leadership staff\.
• Typically has 5 or more years of professional experience including working with and/or support senior level leadership\.
**Benefits of Employment:**
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big\-picture thinking\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package\.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\.** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.
• Proven experience applying critical thinking to tasks and calendar prioritization\.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written\.
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as external customers, clients and vendors\.
• Advanced computer \(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lync\) and advanced internet research skills\.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint site to include: creation of folders, organization and navigation\.
• Experience using mobile technology to handle work issues outside of normal work hours\.
• Ability to coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements and complex expense reports\.
• Compose reports correspondence and memorandums, reviewing documents for appropriate grammar usage, answering questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures\.
• Demonstrated strong organization skills, initiative and a self\-starter\.
• Ability to multi\-task in a high paced environment, complete tasks on\-time and with accuracy and attention to detail\.
• Project management skills and project coordination experience sufficient to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision\.
• Must have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion\.
• Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures\.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.