We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a Support Center Analyst for a Full Time position.
This role is largely responsible for providing remote telephone and email based IT operational support services to the organization. We are looking to fill a need to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role. This position requires a high level of IT support knowledge, customer service experience, good communications skills and work ethic. This is an Enterprise Operations Support role, as such it will require a commitment on your part as well as ours.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include:
- Remote telephone based Call Center / Help Desk / Service Desk support services
- Owning, tracking, troubleshooting and resolving IT incidents and service requests
- Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
This remote telephone based operational support role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the incidents, problems, and requests, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- HDI Analyst Certification (e.g. CSA, SCA, DST, etc.) - required within 90 business days of hire
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Active Listening and Effective Communication skills
- Enterprise Ticketing Application (ITSM) Experience – BMC Remedy Service Management experience preferred
- Active Directory Experience
- VPN (Cisco, Pulse Secure, etc.)
- Remote Support Software (Bomgar, Team Viewer, etc.)
- Email Support (Google, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Mobile Devices (Android and iOS)
- Software Installation
- Web Browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, and Mozilla)
- Printer Support
- Network Drive Support
- Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10)
Two (2)+ years’ experience in an high volume enterprise level call center, help desk, or service desk operation
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now!!
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation