**Description:** **The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.** At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems\. **Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products?** We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
As a Systems Integration & Test Engineer, you will execute the integration and test program for a portfolio NSP program by providing the program with key technical solutions\.
**Summary of Key Duties for this position:**
• You will develop test plans, implement test configuration solutions, develop test documentation, and maintain various solutions for the integration and testing of components, elements, subsystems and/or systems\.
• You will lead/support various Flight Test and Ground Test events as the Certified Test Conductor \(CTC\) where travel will be required\.
• As a CTC, you will lead test efforts to ensure mission success\.
• You will develop test plans, test procedures, and test products in support of the development of all hypersonic testing to include both ground and flight test programs
• You will execute test as a Certified Test Conductors to perform development and qualification testing on Flight, Individual Unit Test, and Ground Support Equipment
• You will provide Test engineering solutions to support the development of various pieces of support Equipment \(SE\) and Flight hardware to include DFx \(Design For X\) items
• You will create test engineering drawings, develop engineering analysis and review all weapon system engineering
• This role typically has 2 or more years of professional experience in integration and is considered experienced, but still a learner\.
**Benefits of Employment:**
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big\-picture thinking\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package\.
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\.** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience/combined education
• Minimum of two years experience in flight or ground hardware components, subsystem, or system level testing
• Must be a US citizen, will be subject to a government security investigation, and must meet eligibility requirements for an elevated clearance for access to classified information \(Secret\) – Current or previous clearance that can be reinstituted is preferred
• Working knowledge and experience with LM's Automation Framework
• Working knowledge with instrumentation, LabVIEW, data acquisition, RF systems, embedded computer systems, NX or CATIA
• Demonstrated Engineering knowledge and related processes in the areas of test discipline with a focus on error prevention and safety, controls logic and data acquisition &instrumentation
• Experience with COTS equipment and system integration, mechanical/electronic troubleshooting and use of Ground Support Equipment \(GSE\) Test & Integration
• Knowledge of the latest Test and Measurement Equipment \(T&ME\) and techniques preferred
• Experience with conops for US Navy Weapon Systems Programs
• Ability to work in a fast\-paced, collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.