Technician Training Program
**Description:** Are you looking for technical training that can advance your career? A job that does not require any prior experience? The Advanced Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship Program \(AMTAP\) is a United States Department of Labor \(USDOL\) Registered Apprenticeship\. The AMTAP program offers technician apprentices industry recognized certifications and advanced training required to work within the Space Electronics Center \(SEC\) in Littleton, Colorado\.
In this role, you will:
• Participate in a 9 week paid training program \(continued participation is contingent upon successful completion of each prior step\)
• Work 36\-44 hours per week during training \(9/80 schedule\)
• Paid $12\.50/hr with benefits during training
• Offered Medical \(HDHP\), Dental and Vision Benefits
• Learn technical skills such as solder, cable harnessing and conformal coating
• Have the opportunity to earn several NASA and IPC certifications
• Opportunities for potential full time employment for graduating team members, including increase in base pay if hired full\-time
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder\. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems\. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you\.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.
• HS Education or Equivalent
• Hand eye coordination and fine dexterity skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic manufacturing environment
• Ability to demonstrate learning agility to pass both written and hands\-on certification requirements
• This position will be located at a facility that requires special access\.
• Experience with M\.S\. Office applications
• Electronic/Electrical Theory background
• Familiarity with Aerospace Environment/ Experience in a production environment
• Demonstrate integrity and conflict resolution characteristics
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.