Ent is seeking an experienced, Voice of the Customer (VOC) Lead to support the needs of our rapidly growing business. This is a unique opportunity to further expand customer (member) listening posts across the business, enhance program maturity, and improve our customer experience to accelerate growth and enhance our members' financial quality of life.
You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to understand and dive deep into customer data to reduce decision risk, increase profitability, and inform the evolution of best-in-class experiences across touchpoints. A successful candidate will have direct, hands-on experience leveraging customer feedback to drive business results, excel in data exploration, analysis, and visualization, build relationships, and influence cross-functional stakeholders, at all levels of the organization.
- Measure the customer (member) experience by managing multiple, ongoing, transaction, and relationship surveys. Expand listening posts to encompass all channels and product lines.
- Analyze disparate data sources to identify data patterns and customer pain points including structured and unstructured customer research, external benchmarks, consumer demographics, and internal operational data. Leverage insights to provide actionable recommendations to improve customer experience via training opportunities, process improvements, product development, technology enhancements, etc. Link metrics to business performance and develop strategic action items that drive results.
- Continuously identify, evaluate, enhance, and update relevant customer feedback data sources. Lead the evolution of the program as we progress from solicited to unsolicited feedback, and incorporate predictive and advanced analytics to support recommendations and measure impact.
- Engage in dialogue with stakeholders to understand the root causes of customer feedback, and the impact of changes to the customer experience, aiding the interpretation of VOC insights.
- Act as an enabler for customer experience activities - deliver best practices, tools, and guidance across the organization, and work in close collaboration with executives and internal partners to identify and prioritize customer experience projects.